To make your kitchen as functional and practical as possible, it’s important to make sure you can make it easy to find pantry items, utensils and appliances while cutting down on clutter in your cabinets. With this in mind, it’s a good idea to consider how to maximize the functionality of your kitchen by investing in quality kitchen cabinet storage in Gainesville, GA. Keep reading to learn more about some effective kitchen storage solutions.
Tips for kitchen storage
No matter how big your family is, how big your kitchen is or how frequently you cook, it’s important that your kitchen has a practical setup and layout that makes it easy for you to find what you need and move around freely. You don’t need a huge space to benefit from streamlined organization and practical kitchen storage solutions. Here are a few tips to help you minimize clutter and make the most of the space in your kitchen:
- Purge your cupboards: Before you begin organizing your space, start by purging your cupboards and pantry of any items you don’t need. Getting rid of expired items, broken appliances and duplicate kitchen implements will make it much easier for you to organize everything else in your kitchen.
- Use roll-out trays: Roll-out trays maximize existing cabinet space and make it much easier to find the things you’re looking for without having to dig through a cluttered cabinet. Gliding trays can be installed in cabinets to store pots and pans, measuring cups or appliances. When you need to get something from your cupboard, simply roll the glider out and find what you’re looking for while keeping everything else in your cabinets organized and uncluttered.
- Install tray dividers: It can be challenging to find space for baking trays and cutting boards in standard cabinets, but tray dividers can make it a lot easier to keep these things organized. Installing a cabinet with tray dividers above the oven is a great way to keep baking trays and cooling racks within easy reach whenever you need them.
- Stow recycling and trash cans: Stowing recycling and trash cans in kitchen cabinets allows you to free up floor space and improve your kitchen’s overall organization. Installing a cabinet with a roll-out drawer for garbage, recycling and compost bins makes it easier to dispose of trash, food scraps, paper and cardboard without leaving your bins out and taking up extra space in your kitchen.
- Use utensil storage: It’s easy for drawers to become crowded with utensils, cooking implements and small kitchen appliances. Drawer dividers and utensil organization trays make it a lot easier to keep your drawers tidy.
Get custom kitchen cabinets in Gainesville, GA
If you’re looking for quality kitchen cabinet storage in Gainesville, GA that’s designed with your specific needs and preferences in mind, reach out to Covenant Woodworks. We specialize in custom kitchen cabinet design and installation for a variety of different applications. With high-quality workmanship and a commitment to customer satisfaction, our customers always receive the best service we can offer. Give us a call to get started with a consultation today.