If you’re like many people, when it comes to your home and its appearance, the bathroom is probably one of the places you’d like to remodel. Perhaps it’s looked the way it has since you bought the place, and it’s always just rubbed you the wrong way, or maybe changing needs are prompting you to reconsider its functionality.
Whatever the reason, bathroom remodeling in Gainesville, GA is a great way to spruce up your house, add enjoyment for every family member and boost your curb appeal if you’re thinking of one day selling. Over the years, Covenant Woodworks has heard a number of customers’ thoughts on their bathrooms—based on what we’ve seen and heard, here are some of the biggest signs your bathroom could benefit from a remodel:
- Changes in lifestyles and habits: If you’ve recently gotten married or had a child or two, you might be noticing your bathroom can seem a little inadequate at times. As more and more American households become larger and multi-generational, there are a lot of different needs a bathroom remodel in Gainesville, GA can help to meet. For example, if Grandma has just moved in and has some trouble getting around, a standalone tub or shower could be inadequate and not work for everyone. On the other hand, adding a tub might be just the ticket if you’ve recently had a child.
- Constant clutter: If your bathroom is always a mess and covered with clutter, this could be a sign that you’ve simply outgrown it or need a bathroom remodel in Gainesville, GA that will allow for more efficient use of the space. Fortunately, there are a number of creative storage options we’ve helped customers put in place over the years, and we can work with you on a remodel that will help to maximize the space you have.
- Poor lighting: The bathroom is one of the rooms in the house where lighting is absolutely critical. Tasks like applying makeup or bathing require sufficient lighting, and it can be maddening if it just isn’t there. Incorporating a new lighting plan into your remodel is a great way to maximize the functionality of the space.
- Not your style: As mentioned above, many bathroom remodels in Gainesville, GA are just the product of buying a house where the layout or arrangement of the bathroom just isn’t your bag. We work with many customers in situations just like these, and can help you customize a solution that works for you and your household.
- Damaged fixtures: If your bathroom has just been beaten up beyond repair, whether in the fixtures or deeper in the structure, it could be time for an overhaul that spruces everything up and breathes new life into the space.
Working with a bathroom remodeling team like Covenant Woodworks is a great way to ensure you’re getting the best level of service and workmanship possible. We can help you achieve your dream bathroom, often at a cost that’s less than what you’d expect. Get in touch with us to arrange a consultation.