When it comes to making upgrades around the house, many homeowners overlook their closets. We’re here to tell you that custom closet installation in Gainesville, GA is a must-have for any homeowner, regardless of their wardrobe size! Keep reading to learn a few of the latest trends that create a stylish and efficient closet space:
- Get flexible: Partners who share a closet often find it difficult to make it work, especially if they’re not the same height. Thankfully, custom closets have the ability to adjust to meet both partners’ size. You can adjust shelving height and the hanger bar to fit any clothing item you can imagine.
- Wall-to-wall design: Finding space for all their clothes is one of the top problems many homeowners have. One of the best solutions is to increase closet space by utilizing every aspect of the wall and avoiding obstacles, like electrical outlets and light switches. You’d be amazed at how much more space you have after we’re done upgrading your closet.
- Utilize head and floorspace: Along with installing closet systems from wall to wall, we can also ensure your closet is usable from floor to ceiling. We’ll guarantee that there’s shelving space on your floor for shoes and space up top above your head for folded clothes, bags or other items.
- Mix it up: The prettiest and most efficient closets aren’t composed of all hanging racks or all shelving—they use a mix of both. Though we leave it up to our customers, we recommend incorporating both hanging areas and shelving areas for your custom closet organization in Gainesville, GA.
Benefits of custom closet design
Custom closet organization in Gainesville, GA might seem like a waste of time and money for some folks. Trust us—it’s well worth the investment! These are a few of the benefits of hiring our team at Covenant Woodworks to create a custom closet:
- No more fighting for space: Have you ever had to get rid of an outfit simply because there wasn’t enough room in the closet for it? If so, you’re not alone! That conundrum will be a thing of the past once we’re finished with your closet upgrade. You’ll have plenty of room for all of your clothes, so feel free to go on a shopping spree.
- Easier morning routines: Getting ready for work in the morning is a challenge, no matter who you are. Luckily, we may be able to help. After customizing your closet, you and your partner won’t have to worry about getting in each other’s way while you’re trying to get ready for work.
- Wrinkle-free clothes: Jam-packed closets are one of the top causes of wrinkled and unattractive clothes. That’ll be a thing of the past once we’re finished! After maximizing your closet space, you won’t have to cram all of your clothes into such a narrow space.
Now that your closet is (hopefully) clean from your spring cleaning routine, it’s time to call our team for custom closet installation in Gainesville, GA! Covenant Woodworks operates quickly and efficiently to give you a closet that’s both highly functional and visually appealing.